Monday, November 26, 2018

Logan Pumpkin Walk

Our kids had fall break in October.  They had Thursday and Friday off of school.  We didn't have a big trip planned, but we did try and do a few fun activities while we had them all together.  On the Thursday of fall break we had a play date at the park with our friends the Packs.  The weather was beautiful and we found a really fun park.  The kids had a blast exploring it. 




After the play date and McKay got home from work we headed up to Logan to go to the Pumpkin walk with cousins.  I like to call the pumpkin walk the Halloween festival of trees (although I realize it is completely different).  Groups sign up and decorate and "scene" with pumpkins/squash and anything else they want to use to create the scene.  It could be a scene from a movie, book, or really anything.  Then they line them all up and you can walk around and see everyone's creations.  I had remembered the pumpkin walk from when I lived in Logan during college and it was fun to go back and take our kids to see it. 
Ofcourse we had to all wear matching Halloween shirts.  Kid to kid happened to have a shirt in all their sizes and I just couldn't resist. 


 

My favorite scene from the pumpkin walk was the Incredible's. 










We got there before it was too crowded and the weather was perfect.  Such a fun evening!  After the pumpkin walk we went back to Jesse and Natalie's house and ate soup and rolls while the kids played some more. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment