Did I ever mention that all of my sisters and I were pregnant at the same time this summer? I don't think I have talked about it on here yet. It was for a whole 2 weeks this summer, and it was so fun. Rockwell was the first baby to be born, and then baby Hannah was born in August. Mykelti and Draesen are due with their first baby in a few weeks and then Larissa and Rusty are having their third baby (a boy) due in March of 2019. Growing up with four sisters was fun and nice, but having kids at the same time as all your sisters is AWESOME!
Here we all are with grand babies #8-#11
On Oct 13th Corinne, my mom, and I threw a baby shower for Mykelti and baby boy Smith. I love baby showers and we had a great time planning it and hosting. We planned a "lil pumpkin" theme shower since it was October and Mykelti and Draesen's first date was to a Halloween dance in high school. They carved pumpkins for their activity. So lil pumpkin fit well!
We had soup and rolls with yummy desserts and salads. Such a fun girls day! We can't wait to meet baby smith in a couple weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment