Another great reason I loved this conference was that it was Big Sis, Mr. J and Little A's first general conference with us. They definitely added to the "chaos" going on in the home as we tried to listen to the talks. But it was fun to introduce them to the idea that we have a prophet of god on earth who leads the church and to introduce them to our conference traditions. They loved the candy traditions. :)
The biggest take away that we gained from this general conference was to prepare ourselves for the April 2020 General conference. 2020 is 200 years since the first vision. We are to prepare ourselves for an unforgettable conference by rereading the first vision and thinking about the impact that the Book of Mormon and the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints has in our lives. President Nelson's invitation gives me chills every time I read/watch it. These are exciting times in the church and I am grateful to be a part of them.



No comments:
Post a Comment