Saturday, October 5, 2019

Family Photos 2019

I was nervous to take family photos with all 10 of us, but Heavenly Father must have known that these were important to me and I really felt like he blessed us to be able to make these photos happen.  The outfits came together really well and the location was perfect.  The kids were awesome during the first family photos which really was all we needed.  I think we captured some sweet photos that I love having around my house to remind me of my many blessings that we get to have in our home these days.

This year we used my friend from college, Katie Phillips to take the pictures for us and it was so fun to catch up with her and hear how her family is doing.  We taught preschool together so I knew she could work well with kids which was a great bonus.

Here are our family photos for 2019.

































The photos are all in random order, but that is what you get.  

Here are this year's stats...
McKay and Kajsa- Almost married for 10 years
Adalyn- 8 years old
Jensen- 6 years old
Declin- 5 years old
Big Sis- 4 years old
Mr. J- 3 years old
Magnolia- 3 years old
Little A- 20 months
Rockwell- 15 months old 

No comments:

Post a Comment