Here are a few random photos from our "lazy" summer days. Lazy for the kids, and crazy busy for mama keeping them all happy, healthy, and safe.
A few notes about this summer...
-I was so grateful we went on our trip. It helped me feel much better about staying home A LOT the rest of the summer.
-I was grateful for the swings in the backyard and lots of water play. They were both very therapeutic for all of the kids as they adjusted to our new "normal" life this summer.
-We did frozen painting twice this summer and the kids loved it. We also added ice cubes to the water table and it was also a hit.
-I love these kiddos and already miss summer fun!
-I only braved a splash pad once this summer by myself. They will grow up and outings will get easier.
-Not pictured are the evenings that we spent taking the kids to our local pool. We had a summer membership and McKay and I took turns taking kids to the pool after he got off work.



































No comments:
Post a Comment