Addie and I picked out a special white dress for her to wear on her baptism day as well as throughout the year. A few weeks before her big day we went to the temple and took some pictures. I love the grounds at the Ogden temple. They are truly beautiful and you can feel the spirit that surrounds the temple. Addie you are beautiful!
This year we read some of the Book of Mormon together and I loved seeing her reading improve plus we enjoyed the one on one time together. Addie is a bright learner and has such a good grasp of the gospel. I hope she will be able to feel the presence of the holy ghost in her life. I can't believe we have entered the stage of baptisms! It felt like the preschooler phase was going to last forever and now we have kids in elementary school and getting baptized. I love babies, but man these 7 and 8 years olds are REALLY fun as well.









No comments:
Post a Comment