For some reason this was a bitter sweet moment for me. I was happy to be documenting this fun stage for our sweet Little A, but it also reminded me about all of the other important days that I wasn't there for. It also reminded me about all that her mom is missing in her life. Foster care is hard.
But none the less when kids are in our home I want to celebrate all of the milestones that they have just like I do with our bio kids. Little A turned 18 months old in July and which means she now gets to go to nursery at church.
Oh this girl. She has the biggest personality ever. She is my busiest toddler that I have ever had (I have had 7 others) and you literally cannot leave her alone. She actually only says a couple words, but in no way does she let that stop her from letting you know exactly what she wants. She is very active and very curious about the world around her. She is cuddly and has the most beautiful brown eyes. What a firecracker and teddy bear all rolled into one.
Thankfully she is enjoying nursery and seems to be taking good care of her two older siblings in there with her (haha!)
We love you Little A!










No comments:
Post a Comment