Friday, March 15, 2019

7 Months Old- Rockwell

Rockwell turned 7 months old on February 8, 2019.



He got his first hair cut last month and his hair is turning more brown/blonde then red.  He looks so handsome with his new haircut.  I love a fresh haircut on my boys!  He LOVES baby food and is really not interested in anything other then the gross pureed stuff.  With Jensen, Declin and Magnolia we did baby led weaning, but Rockwell just wants us to spoon feed him.  It is a lot less messy so it works for me.  He loves being able to sit up and now tries to sit up in his bouncer.







I don't really remember much about his sleeping habits... some days he sleeps through the night and others he wakes up once.  Honestly we are so used to waking up with kids in the middle of the night at this point that we barely pay attention to it.  Naps though.. I do notice those.  He is taking 2 naps a day.  Thankful for his nap time!

Happy 7 Months Rockwell!




No comments:

Post a Comment