A few highlights from January were Rockwell turned 6 months old. I had an awesome girls weekend with my Utah sister-in-laws (we stayed up way too late talking and had lots of food that we didn't have to cook). I finally figured out grocery pick up at Walmart (SO helpful), and we got to spend ALL day with cousins and my sisters for a fun play date.
Thursday, March 14, 2019
January, the Month of Routine
After endless amounts of fun in Nov/Dec January is always a nice month of routine (and usually involves lots of sickness as well). We spent the month recovering from lots of colds and the flu and did lots of normal routine stuff. Surprisingly the kids had several days off of school which happened to be synced with the days that they were sick so those were some nice low key recovery days.
In years past McKay and I have done several date nights in January since there isn't a lot of family things going on. We didn't do that this year because of a project that we have going on that I will share in a future post. This project took more of our time and we just didn't feel like throwing more things into the schedule.
A few highlights from January were Rockwell turned 6 months old. I had an awesome girls weekend with my Utah sister-in-laws (we stayed up way too late talking and had lots of food that we didn't have to cook). I finally figured out grocery pick up at Walmart (SO helpful), and we got to spend ALL day with cousins and my sisters for a fun play date.
January's weather was not super awesome this year, but we did sneak out on a freezing walk once. At least the roads were clear and we were able to stay safe :)
A few highlights from January were Rockwell turned 6 months old. I had an awesome girls weekend with my Utah sister-in-laws (we stayed up way too late talking and had lots of food that we didn't have to cook). I finally figured out grocery pick up at Walmart (SO helpful), and we got to spend ALL day with cousins and my sisters for a fun play date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


























No comments:
Post a Comment