Friday, March 15, 2019

Valentines Day 2019

Valentines day is one of my favorite days of the year, especially with kids so we like to celebrate all day long.
 



This year McKay took Valentines day off work so we could spend the day with the kids.  I started out in the morning helping in Addie's class with their Valentines party.  After her party I took the kids that don't go to school on a fun activity to the Treehouse Museum.  Corinne and Solomon came too which always makes things more fun for everyone.  After the Museum I went and helped in Jensen's kindergarten class party. 






After school we had a fancy dinner with dress-ups and steaks.  I couldn't resist and I got the kids some new sticker books for Valentines day.



 Happy Valentines day kiddos!  I hope you felt our love that day and every other day of the year! 


Later that weekend McKay and I went out on a date to celebrate Valentines day and my birthday.  He is my favorite Valentine!   February I love you!   


No comments:

Post a Comment