Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I Like you January

On to 2018!  I didn't think I was going to post anything about January because lets be honest... does anything exciting happen in January?  The most exciting thing that happened for us that month was finding out that baby #5 is a boy and we already took care of that in a previous blog post.  So not too much more to report.

But after looking through my photos I found some cute ones from January and decided to include them on the blog. 

This January ended up being a good month for us.  Normally I dread January's, but this year we only had mild sickness in the house, the weather was super mild for an Idaho winter, and my morning sickness finally went away.  I was finally feeling like a normal human being again!! 

Declin became a Sunbeam in Primary and after a couple rough weeks with the transition from nursery he has done great. 


We played at kids town and the kids loved their new activities that they added.






We played in our new basement a lot and enjoyed the space to run around (even while we were couped up inside)








We played outside in the semi nice weather. We hardly got ANY snow this year and most of it came while we were in Utah over Christmas. 




 We went on lots of dates.  The older kids and I went on dates.  Both of their dates ended at Orange Leaf (they love that they get to pick out their own toppings for their frozen yogurt).  McKay and I also figured out a new date schedule that we are trying to maintain throughout 2018.  He plans one date a month, I plan one date a month, and then we have one temple date each month.  Some of the dates are at home dates on a Friday night after the kids go to bed and then the rest we get a babysitter for them.  Wow guys, dates at this stage of life are SO hard to find time for, yet SO important.  It is such a balancing act. 





Thank you for being good to us January!  We can be friends now :)









No comments:

Post a Comment