Saturday, April 14, 2018

28 Years Old

February 17th is my birthday.  This year I turned 28 years old.  I am pretty sure I could do the same thing every year on my birthday for the rest of my life and I would be perfectly happy. 

Here it is...

Sleep in, McKay takes the day off work, we spend the day as a family, eat dessert and ice cream, and then a date in the evening with yummy food and a bit of shopping.  That is exactly what I did this year and very close to what I did last year as well.  I love it and it makes me feel special.

For my presents I got some new maternity clothes.  Not super exciting, but super necessary.  Even better was that my mom went on the shopping trip with me and helped me pick the clothes out.  The kids went shopping with McKay and picked out a spray bottle, new chapstick, and a Valentines snow globe.  They were so excited to give me their gifts.  :)  Love them!   

A big thank you to McKay for making my day special.  So glad to have you by my side. 






   

No comments:

Post a Comment