Happy Birthday Jensen! What a special day for you. I can't believe you are 8 years old! When our kids turn 8 we like to focus on their baptism day so we don't do big parties on their actual birthday. This year Jensen turned 8 on a Sunday so we did a little party at home with just our family. Jensen you are growing into a handsome and gentle boy. I especially love watching you with Rocky and Bronwyn. You love creating and imagining different inventions. You are always ready to talk about how something is made and love to share your facts about things with your siblings (especially Declin and Addie). You love playing soccer and tried out basketball this year.
After reading Harry Potter earlier in the year, Jensen made my birthday dreams come true by letting me throw him a Harry Potter Birthday party. I loved it and will do anything to talk about Harry Potter more. We all made our own wands and then we did a little photo shoot with fake lightning bolt scars and Harry Potter glasses. Thanks Jensen I thoroughly enjoyed your birthday party as well.
Happy Birthday Jensen!
No comments:
Post a Comment