Sunday, July 14, 2019

More Photos

Something that is important to me when we get a new foster placement at our house is that we get their photos professionally taken.  Many kids in foster care will not have a lot of photos of themselves especially professional ones that are printed out.  I love photos and want them to remember each kid that was in my home by, just like I do my own children.

A couple weeks after Big sis, Mr. J, and Little A arrived I took them to Fotofly in Kaysville to get their photos taken.  Addie came along with me as well to help out (she got to go to school late that day, lucky girl).  They did well and their photos turned out SUPER cute!  Here are a few of them (or a lot of them).















After I got the photos back we printed some out and hung them around our house so the kids feel more at home.  We also printed some for their Bio family to hang at their houses as a reminer of these sweet kids faces.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment