We spent Thanksgiving with my parents this year. It was a calm day spent with family and friends. I love eating and relaxing so it was an awesome day in my books. I love Thanksgiving it truly is THE best holiday.
Our family friend Barbara made these cute crayon aprons for the kids. They think they are awesome! Nola has one as well, but she was sleeping when we took this photo.
Then after our nice relaxing holiday we decided to host a much larger scale Thanksgiving dinner party with McKay's family. We invited 40 people (lots of kiddos) over for a Thanksgiving meal the Saturday after Thanksgiving. McKay and I spent the whole weekend cleaning and cooking to prep for the big event (plus painting the basement because we are crazy like that). In the end we loved having everyone over and it turned out great. We are so thankful to live by family and have people over to our home. BUT I am terrible and didn't take one photo during the whole party! shame on me!












No comments:
Post a Comment