Sunday, August 30, 2015

11 Months Old- Declin

Here is a quick update on our littlest man.


He says "Hi" all day long to whoever will listen.  He says it over and over again.  SO funny and cute!

He is a climber.  Anytime I kneel down on the floor he books it over to where I am and climbs right up me.  He wishes I would let him climb the stairs more.

He loves playing with the big kid toys in the basement.  I don't love hanging out down there but whenever we go down there he is in heaven exploring all the fun stuff.

Church is pretty painful already with him since he doesn't sit still, but if you put him down he will start searching through everyone's church bags.  So the hallway is fun right?  Only 7 more months till nursery.  :)

He still crawls on his hands and bottom of his feet not his knees.  He is really fast too and you can tell he wishes he was walking.

Hates vegetables.  He is a picky eater, and will already pick the veggies out of things.  I can't even hide them!  Luckily he HAS warmed up to the goat milk and loves it more then formula now.

He does occasionally watch some TV when it is on for the others.  His favorite movie is the "We are... The Laurie Berkner Band" DVD.  All of the kids love it, but Declin will just sit and watch through the whole thing.


He has out grown his baby toys now and wants things that are a little more complicated then just something to chew on.  So his favorite toys now are stacking puzzles and bowls.  He loves putting objects in things and we often find little treasures in our shoes.  He also has learned how to "drive" a car and will push one around the kitchen.

He wears 6-12 month clothes and has 2 teeth on the bottom.  He takes 2 naps a day and sleeps through the night consistently.

We love our Mr. Declin and are excited to see what toddlerhood brings with him.  Well not too excited... toddlers are BUSY!

Oh and his monthly picture is a little bit different then normal (you probably didn't notice haha!) but we had to go with that one since most of the others he looked like this...


"But mom?! I already took my nap today!  Why are you putting me in my crib?"

He hates these monthly pictures now and only a quick game of peek-a-boo would calm him down. 



Not excited for his 12 month ones!  



 

2 comments:

  1. What a gem! I bet Declin will love reading this post a few years from now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now he's almost a year! How did this even happen? He's such a doll.

    Random sidenote: I love your white crib and it's solid back. We just bought a new crib and I wanted one with a solid back SOOOO badly, but couldn't find one that wasn't at least $100 more expensive and I couldn't justify that just for the solid-ness of the back but now I see yours and I'm envious all over again.

    ReplyDelete