Sunday, August 9, 2015

10 Months Old- Declin

Declin turned 10 months old on July 24th.

His 10 month mini photo shoot in his crib was my hardest one ever.  He hated the idea of being in his crib and no way was he going to lay on the blanket for me.  This is what most of the pictures looked like...



But they are pretty cute in their own way!

These days Declin loves
to bear crawl on his hands and feet
Climb into things or on top of things
Walk along furniture or while holding someones hands
SNUGGLE!  Oh it is SO fun!
pull mommy's hair
chew on everything
have Adalyn chase him
jabber
Be SO wiggly at church
Stand.  He isn't walking yet, but can stand pretty well without holding on to anything.



He doesn't really have stranger danger, but definitely loves to play being shy when he first meets someone.

The older kids are pretty rough with him so he has had to learn to have tough skin, but he still knows how to holler when Adalyn is driving him crazy.

He is a picky eater and refuses most vegetables already!  Not excited about that.

He is wearing cloth diapers like a champ.  I was not loving cloth diapering for a couple months, but I recently switched up our wash routine and I really like it again.

He had a couple rough weeks of being able to fall asleep or would wake up a hour later, but a few nights of sleep training and he is back to normal.

He learned to wave hi and bye and for some reason him learning that made me totally feel like he is becoming a toddler and is no longer my little baby.  I know he has a few more months of baby in him, but it was a crazy feeling.  

You can tell he loves his mama and he is never happier then when mommy is holding him with his blanket and binky.

We recently switched him to raw goat milk instead of formula.  Goat milk is the closest milk to breast milk and so I figured before I go straight to cow's milk I would do a few months of Goat milk.  The lady I get it from is super sweet and a great price.  It doesn't cost anymore then formula.  So far he is tolerating it well although you can tell he doesn't love it yet.  But he will :)

He is such a fun, calm, sweet baby.  We adore him and his big beautiful eyes!





No comments:

Post a Comment