Overall I can truly say that it has been a wonderful 10 years with McKay by my side. He has been my perfect fit and he truly brings out the best in me.
I have loved his strength and wisdom in the hard times and I love that he leans on me and needs me as well. He makes me feel loved each and everyday.
Meeting him felt special and I am so grateful that I listened to that little voice in my head that he would make a great husband/father.
Some of my favorite memories are...
-Driving around Logan
-Our very first walk/hike while we talked about our families and backgrounds
- Our first summer together
-Engagement and seeing my ring for the first time
-Our wedding (loved it so so much!)
-Our 1 year anniversary to Las Vegas where we saw the musical Lion King.
-Having Adalyn
-Our trip to Chicago
-Foot massages while I am pregnant
-Back when we had time I loved watching Netflix series with him after the kids go to bed. The Flash and White Collar
-Date nights to the Idaho Falls Temple
-Sharing Queso and chips from Cafe Rio
-Going to all of our siblings weddings together
McKay we have a great life. Love you so much!
This year for our anniversary we were able to have a little over night getaway. It was quite the challenge to coordinate the babysitting schedule for all 8 kids but in the end we were grateful for the break.
We tried to make the most of our time away.. We went to a session at the Salt Lake Temple and out to dinner on Friday night. Then we watched Avengers End Game. On Saturday we slept in until 10 am (it was glorious!). After we got up we went to the gym together. Then we ate yummy food and finished the getaway off with a couples massage. I loved spending one on one time with McKay.







No comments:
Post a Comment