It was bound to happen sometime, but I missed taking Rockwell's 8 month photos. These photos are not really something you can just go back and take so he will forever live without an 8 month photo... I think he will survive. I tend to go through seasons with photo taking and that just happened to be a time period when I didn't take a lot of photos. But we did get a 9 month photo so here we are-
Rockwell turned 9 months old on April 8, 2019. He can roll over a little bit and sits up like a champ. He weighs 18 lbs. He LOVES to bounce/jump. He is really starting to turn into a little busy body. He is always flapping his arms and loves to have you hold him while he jumps on our legs. He lights up when he sees McKay and Addie, but loves his mommy the most. He loves to cuddle and is still loving his baby food. He also loves puffs and is starting to think regular food isn't so terrible.
He likes balls and watching the kids play in the backyard. Rockwell you are the sweetest and please never turn into a crazy toddler. haha! Thankful for another awesome month full of smiles!















No comments:
Post a Comment