Sunday, January 14, 2018

Baby #5 on the way!

Recently we have been able to share a really exciting announcement with our family and friends.  We are expecting baby #5!!!  We LOVE babies and are thrilled to be adding to our family again.  I am due on July 4, 2018.  I am so happy to be having a summer baby over a fall/winter baby.  

Here are a few pictures that we shared with family and friends to tell them the happy news.  The kids are crazy excited about having a new baby.  All of them think it is the best thing ever.  Their excitement has been contagious for me.  Especially in those moments when I am so focused on all the hard work that it takes in bringing a new baby into the world.  They help me see the beauty and magic in the whole process.  




We have taken our "announcement" pictures in this same chair for the last 4 kids.  It is my favorite chair in the house and the place that I spend so much time with my newborns in those first few weeks.  Here are the other "announcement" photos that we have done. 






So grateful for these kids, McKay and I think they are the best!  Pregnancy details coming soon.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment