Here is tiny Magnolia 1 year ago...
Just had to post those again :)
And here is our big one year old all grown up...
For Magnolia's birthday celebrations we happened to be in Utah which was a fun treat to be able to celebrate with family. Her birthday was on Sunday, October 22. The saturday night before we headed to a near by pumpkin patch for some fall fun as a little birthday activity. The older kids were tired and cranky, but we still had a nice time, even if it didn't last too long. The older kids played in the corn pit, Magnolia petted the goats, and they all took a turn on the slide. We grabbed some popcorn on our way out and called it a night.
Had to take a few pictures of our "pumpkin" with a few pumpkins. It reminded me of the night she was born. McKay took her to get a bath while I showered after giving birth. When he brought her back to my room she had a cute pumpkin hat on. I thought it was perfect and love that someone took the time to make it for her.
Sunday was her special day. We went to church in the morning.
After church Corinne and Stu came down to help celebrate miss Magnolia. We had dinner and then cake and ice cream and presents. We loved having Solomon there to celebrate with us since I love watching the two crazies together.
Magnolia loved her presents, but didn't love her cake. Good thing I knew she wouldn't love the cake (none of my kids have) so I made my favorite kind so at least someone would enjoy it ;) I love carrot cake.
For her birthday present we got Magnolia some hand puppets. A duck and a cat. As well as two little finger puppet books. She enjoys them all, especially snuggling with the puppets.
Magnolia we had a fun time celebrating you! Happy Birthday!























No comments:
Post a Comment