Thursday, June 11, 2015

A Party for Him

Turning 30 is a bigger deal then your average birthday so I decided to throw a little party for McKay to celebrate this special occasion.  A surprise party would have been SO fun, but felt too stressful to me (and I can't keep a secret to save my life).  So all details about the party were out in the open and he even got to have a few requests on what kind of party/food to have.  

We had his party last Monday, June 8th.  We had friends from the ward over and their kids.  We had a pasta bar, salad, and corn (very similar to Declin's blessing menu).  We played volleyball and chatted and then had cake, cupcakes, and ice cream for dessert.  We had fun, the kids had fun, and I hope everyone else did too!  The weather was perfect and it was nice using our backyard that we have put lots of hours of love into.  

One final happy birthday to McKay!  




Oh and we got him "the game" for his birthday.  Anyone else play?!  We will be your very best friends :)  haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment