Ok this year I did something fun with the kids to celebrate the new year. We got matching shirts for all of them (thank you Target) and did a little photo shoot (turned out so cute!) These years with all of them being so little together are special years and I love when I can document them in cute ways. I KNOW I am going to look back on these years and love seeing their sweet/funny smiling faces.
Because of the continuing pandemic we decided to just stay home for New Years Eve. We planned several activities to do with the kids to do each hour as we counted down until midnight (fort building was one of the activities). Honestly the kids were pretty tired that night and just needed a good night sleep (lots of fighting and arguing going on). But some of them did get to stay up till midnight with us as we rang in 2021 with party hats and sparkling cider. Here's to a new year! Welcome 2021! I think most everyone would agree that 2020 turned out to be nothing like we all imagined with the worldwide pandemic. So we were all cautiously optimistic that 2021 would be better. But that is a story to share on another day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment