Friday, September 25, 2020

The Front Porch Project May 2020

 I wanted to do a separate post for these photos.  During the pandemic many photographers started doing the Front Porch Project.  Where they come to your home and at a distance take photos of your family in front of your house.  I loved the idea of taking photos in front of our house and as a way to remember this unique time spent at home together.  I KNOW I will look back at these months at home as a blessing for our family.  It was a time that we didn't see coming that was such a special bonding/growing experience.  These photos were casual and relaxing.  The kids loved piling on top of mom and dad and I am excited to hang these moments up on the walls of our home.  Thank you to Lindzee Merrill Photography for capturing these moments for us!














   

No comments:

Post a Comment