We considered doing a family theme this year. But after discussing it for a month or so we just decided to let everyone pick out their own costumes. A theme with 8 kids and each one having ideas about what they wanted to be felt too complicated. Halloween ended up being great so I am glad we let everyone choose their own costumes.
Without further delay, here is our 2019 Halloween line-up...
Addie: Egyptian Princess
Jensen: Skeleton
Declin: Cat noir (He is a cat super hero from a Netflix TV series)
Big Sis: Ladybug Girl (also from the Netflix TV series)
Mr. J: Batman
Nola: Bat Girl
Little A: Super Girl
Rockwell: Superman
I loved our little super hero teams as well as Jensen and Addie's costumes. McKay and I were Vampires for a party and then skipped dressing up on Halloween night since we were busy helping kids.
Halloween night ended up being fairly cold, but the kids were troopers and loved going door to door for candy. The babies stayed home with dad to pass out candy and I took the older 6 around to all the houses.
Oh Halloween you are so fun! The kids had a great time all month of October planning their costumes, going to Halloween parties, and anticipating the big night.









No comments:
Post a Comment