Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fathers Day 2013

So awhile ago there was this holiday called Father's Day.  It was a beautiful and special day celebrating our favorite man, but it was just so long ago that I considered not even posting about it.  But then I looked through the pictures and decided to just post it anyways even if it was forever ago. 

I wanted to post about it because I had too much fun shopping for his gift.  He was in desperate need of a few new clothes so I splurged and bought him one too many things.  Not sure if it was a gift for him or me...


 
We also laughed when we both turned around after breakfast and saw that Adalyn was practicing her pouring skills and had dumped half of the bottle of syrup on her plate.  Half of the very expensive bottle of syurp I might add...  She of course needed to follow it up with eating a few more waffles. 
 


 
After breakfast McKay gave us all a little fashion show with all of his new clothes.  Most of them fit right.
 
The rest of the day was the usual church, dinner, dessert, and then games after the kids went to bed. 
 
Happy Fathers Day McKay!

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment